- Team-based and individual work in the Program, including:
- Monitoring of current affairs and expert discussion, and conducting research in those areas;
- Participation in the preparation of the Program’s resource materials;
- Cooperation on the management of HOMEAFFAIRS – Internal Security Forum Prague 2019 and 2020, and other Center’s events related to the topic.
What we offer:
- Basic three-month unpaid internship with the possibility of growth within the European Values Center;
- Confirmation of the placement and references for study and work purposes;
- Opportunity for self-realization and deepening of the intern’s expertise under professional guidance in the prevention of Islamic extremism and/or mass immigration;
- Space for personal development under professional supervision aimed at the analysis of public policies and political processes;
- Flexible working hours and online-based collaboration.
What we require:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree students of Political Science, Security Studies, Sociology, Religious Studies, Law, or other programs with an active interest in the issues of preventing Islamic extremism and/or mass immigration;
- Advanced knowledge of the English language both spoken and written, knowledge of German, Arabic or other languages would be an advantage, but is not compulsory;
- Flair for writing;
- Weekly availability for about 10-15 hours;
- Skype presence at regular team meetings (personal presence is not required).
Deadline for applications: November 24th 2019, 23:59 Prague Time
Results of the 1st round: November 26th 2019
Interviews with selected candidates: December 2nd – 3rd 2019 (via Skype)
Start of the internship: December 9th 2019 (or upon mutual agreement)
Consider the form below for submitting your application, please. Get more info here.
Personal data obtained through this internship call will be used for the purposes of the internship call solely. In case of any questions, please ask at firstname.lastname@example.org.