Weekly monitor of pro-Kremlin disinformation effort in Europe. We follow best European analysts, best counter-measures and trends. Číst dále
Autor - Evropské hodnoty
The European Values Think-Tank in cooperation with the European People’s Party Group in the European Parliament are pleased to invite you to the public debate: “Putin’s Russia: How urgent threat it poses?” Číst dále
The European Values Think-Tank in cooperation with the European People’s Party Group in the European Parliament are pleased to invite you to conference: “Putin’s Russia: How urgent threat it poses?” Číst dále
- Teamwork and independent activities in the Kremlin Watch team, which include:
- Monitoring and cooperation on weekly Kremlin Watch Briefing in the English language;
- Involvement in the preparation of expert documentation within the area of disinformation campaigns;
- Participation in the preparation and realization of both public and non-public events of the Program, for example, the Kremlin Watch Academy in the fall of 2019.
What we offer:
- Basic four-month unpaid internship with the prospects of long-term cooperation and financially remunerated position;
- Recognition of the internship as a required practice;
- The possibility to meet and cooperate with Czech and international expert communities;
- Space for personal development under professional supervision aimed at the analysis of public policies and political processes;
- Work in a young motivated team of graduates and students from universities such as Sciences Po, University of Oxford, Georgetown University or University of Toronto;
- Flexible cooperation exclusively on an online basis.
What we require:
- The relevant field of study at a Masters Level or current student of a relevant Masters program (or advanced year of undergraduate level) – Fields include: European studies; international relations; political science; security studies; territorial studies, etc.;
- Advanced knowledge and active interest in the study of disinformation campaigns and security policy;
- Knowledge of European (possibly Czech) media and institutional environments;
- Perfect knowledge of the English language both written and spoken, knowledge of the Russian language is an advantage but not a requirement;
- Flair for writing;
- Time flexibility – approximately 10 to 15 hours per week;
- Skype presence at regular team meetings (personal presence is not required).
Deadline for applications: May 26th 2019, 23:59 Prague Time
Results of the 1st round: May 27th 2019
Interviews with selected candidates: May 30th – 31st 2019 (via Skype)
Start of the internship: June 5th 2019 (or upon mutual agreement)
Consider the form below for submitting your application, please. Get more info here.
Personal data obtained through this internship call will be used for the purposes of the internship call solely. In case of any questions, please ask at firstname.lastname@example.org.