European Values Think-Tank presents a new Kremlin Watch Report authored by Veronika Špalková, Program Member and Jakub Janda, Head of the Program. It summarizes activities of Czech president Miloš Zeman as Kremlin’s Trojan horse. These are mainly:
- Spreading Kremlin narratives on the international scene
- The spread of Kremlin narratives in the Czech Republic
- The presence in the Russian information space in order to support Putin’s regime
- Support of confederates, extremists and pro-Kremlin dis-informers in the Czech Republic
- Attempts to sabotage the Czech government’s policy towards Russian Federation
Access the full report here.