What we require:
- Perfect knowledge of the English language, English as a mother tongue;
- Relevant field of study – English language and Literature, Political Science, International Relations or linguistic pedantry in English;
- Time flexibility – exclusively online cooperation, approximately 10 hours per week;
- Perfect knowledge of English language both written and spoken, knowledge of Russian language is an advantage but not a requirement;
- Interest in Czech and European policy issues as an advantage, but not a requirement.
In case you are interested, please consider the task included in the selection process: Read through our publication outputs available at http://bit.ly/1MpcXtk , choose three of them and find there possible stylistic and grammatical errors. Then copy the texts with discovered errors into MS Word and correct them via the “Track Changes” feature. Please attach the final file at the end of your completed form.
Deadline for applications: October 1st, 2017
Informing candidates about the results: Continuously
Start of the internship: October 4th, 2017 (or upon mutual agreement)
Consider the form below for submitting your application, please. Get more info here.