- Team work and independent activities in the Kremlin Watch team, which include:
- Monitoring and cooperation on weekly Kremlin Watch Briefing in English language;
- Involvement in the preparation of expert documentation within the area of disinformation campaigns;
- Participation in the preparation and realization of the STRATCOM SUMMIT 2018.
What we offer:
- Basic four-month unpaid internship with the prospects of long-term cooperation and financially remunerated position;
- Recognition of the internship as a required practise;
- The possibility to meet and cooperate with Czech and international expert communities;
- Space for personal development under professional supervision aimed at the analysis of public policies and political processes;
- Work in a young motivated team of graduates and students from universities such as Sciences Po, University of Oxford, Georgetown University or University of Toronto;
- Flexible cooperation exclusively on an online basis.
What we require:
- Relevant field of study at a Masters Level or current student of a relevant Masters program (or advanced year of undergraduate level) – Fields include: European studies; international relations; political science; security studies; territorial studies etc.;
- Advanced knowledge and active interest in the study of disinformation campaigns and security policy;
- Knowledge of European (possibly Czech) media and institutional environments;
- Perfect knowledge of English language both written and spoken, knowledge of Russian language is an advantage but not a requirement;
- Flair for writing;
- Time flexibility – approximately 10 to 15 hours per week;
- Skype presence at regular team meetings (personal presence is not required).
Deadline for applications: February 11th, 2018
Interviews with selected candidates: February 20th – 21st, 2018
Start of the internship: February 26th, 2018 (or upon mutual agreement)
Consider the form below for submitting your application, please. Get more info here.