- Application (19 October 2009 – 7 December 2010)
- Admissions announcement (20 December)
- Meeting in Brussels (28 February 2010 – 2 March 2010)
First meeting of participants; workshops, roundtables, and discussions with EU institutions representatives.
- E-communication period (3 March 2010 – 7 May 2010)
Research phase, each participant works on his contribution to the final paper using an Internet-based collaboration tool.
- Concluding conference in Prague (8 May 2010– 11 May 2010)
Meeting of working groups and finalising of policy papers followed by presentations and discussion of policy papers in front of a distinguished panel of experts, academics, and politicians.
- Publication of policy-papers (12 May 2010 - 12 June 2010)
Final editing and publishing of the policy papers. Distribution of the papers to universities, think tanks, NGO’s and other public institutions.
- Presentation of Policy Papers in Brussels (13 June 2010 – 14 June 2010)
Conference presentation of selected policy papers in cooperation with Brussels based think-tanks.